Perhaps one of the greatest things about blogs is that they are meant to be somewhat interactive, in that readers can comment on any given blog. To be sure, sometimes the comments to a blog post are often more worth reading than the post itself.
My aunt Carlee either understands understands this better than anyone else or she has way more free time on her hands than anyone else. I say this because when the rest of the world is silent I can always count on Carlee to comment on my posts. In fact, I'm pretty sure she has commented on every one. She always comments on my dad's posts, too. I guess that makes her a comment superstar.
Thanks aunt Carlee. It's nice to know I have at least one interested reader out there.
December 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
G, I guess you put me in my place. I read all your blogs and even get my friends to read them. It is usually late at night and you really make me giggle. Thanks for putting a smile on my face....and keep those parents guessing.
Grandma Bruce
G - No problem Buddy! I love reading your blog and I love commenting on the cute things you have been up to. I will try to live up to my comment superstar status as long as you keep the blog posts coming. :)
G,
I have one question though.....Who is your #1 fan? I think I need to go beat that person up so I can be your #1 fan instead. :)
My dad, of course, is my fan del numero uno. He suggested we be each other's #1 fan, and I was like, 'sure, whatever.' I guess he needs that kind of security or something.
Okay, I guess he can be your number one fan. I will refrain from giving him a roundhouse kick to the face this time. He probably does need that kind of security so it was nice of you to at least give him that. The things you do for your fans, right?
I'm going with Carlee having WAY too much time on her hands...I mean, she's already commented on this one blog 3 times! :)
Post a Comment