January 04, 2007

New Year's Resolutions . . . ugh!

It has been quite a while since I've written anything here. Dad keeps closing the laptop and it's too hard for me to open.

Well, Christmas has come and gone. I must have been pretty good last year cause Santa brought me some cool stuff. I got a basketball set, a baseball bat, some fun trucks and a motorcycle (which is just a little too big for me right now, but I hope by Spring it will fit nicely.) The past few weeks have been really fun with all the parties and staying up late. I think it's clear to everyone now that I was born to party.

I've heard dad talking about resolutions for the new year, so I decided to come up with a few of my own:

  1. Be nicer to sister in order to preserve alliance. With the new kid joining the family we'll have to work together to get adequate attention.
  2. Assuming brother and I get along (which I fully expect we will), I will teach him the art of the 'ugh'.
  3. Cause more of dad's hair to fall out and mom's to turn gray. This is my year to shine as a terrible 2-year old.
  4. Learn to kick with my right foot, thus luring national soccer scouts to come a knockin'.
  5. Gain 10 pounds on a diet of easy-mac, grilled cheese sandwiches and ice cream.

I think those are challenging, yet attainable goals, so wish me luck. And good luck to all of you this new year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Think of some new resolutions, buddy.

Love you,
Dad

Anonymous said...

G - I'm glad you had such a great Christmas this year. You have been very good so I think that's why Santa was so good to you.

I think it's great that you set some goals for the year. I totally think you'll accomplish them as they don't seem too hard for you. I mean, G, how hard is it to act your age when you're 2? That's the time of your life when you can be the craziest. Good luck buddy!