January 31, 2007

Fashionistas extraordinare

With only weeks to go before mom pushes that baby out of her belly, sister and I have come to the sad realization that we are going to have to do more for ourselves around here while mom is taking care of the new brother. I think we're ready for the challenge. Don't get me wrong, it's been great having mom dress me every morning, but I think I'm ready to take over that responsibility. I'm sure dad will be proud to know that I'm doing things on my own now.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, Hannah dresses herself, too.


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Too dang cute! Way to go G, I'm sure your dad will be proud to take you out of the house looking like that :)

Anonymous said...

G, Buddy, this is not good for your image. You need to promise me that you will never wear Hannah's shoes again. I'll let you know when a pink hat, mixed with skinny legs and little girl shoes comes in style. Until then, stick with the clothes your mommy puts you in, okay? You'll thank me later. :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know G, I guess if it's comfortable...

Michelle said...

Those shoes are definitely questionable. I think you should stick with loafers until your Aunt Carlee alerts you that leg warmers and patent leather girl shoes are all the rage for little boys. But, boy are you cute!! I guess if you can rock them, you should. :-)