.jpg)
Do you notice anything odd about this picture? Something missing, maybe? I'll give you a hint: she's 3 years old. Yep, that's right - Hannah is not here today, and I can't say that I'm missing her yet. Grandma Oborn came to visit me yesterday and she took Hannah home with her. I think mom and dad are finally seeing the light and decided to get rid of her. That's good for me, because with the new baby that moved in with us this week it has been harder for me to get my needed dose of attention.
And speaking of the new kid on the block, I really don't see what all the fuss is about. I mean, he's not that cute, he can't even hold a ball, much less throw one, and he looks like he would break if dad were to toss him in the air like he does me. For these reasons I'm pretty sure I will remain dad's favorite..jpg)
.jpg)
I guess one of the good things about this week is that dad has been home with me. The other day he took us to the airplane museum and to the park. That was great. The bad thing about having dad home is that it's just another set of eyes that notice every devious thing I try to do.
So, I guess I'll wait till dad goes back to work to introduce myself to the baby (if you know what I mean.) ha ha ha ha.
So, I guess I'll wait till dad goes back to work to introduce myself to the baby (if you know what I mean.) ha ha ha ha. Well, I gotta go pack up some of Hannah's things for her. She certainly can't stay very long at grandma's with what she left with yesterday. And we don't want her to have to shorten her stay for any reason.
2 comments:
LOL - G, you're too cute! I have a feeling that if you give the new little guy some time to grow, he'll be your best bud. Just be patient G. About Hannah, I think you'll start to miss her after a while, but enjoy your time without her for now because I have a feeling she'll be back sooner than you think. :)
I don't blame you for enjoying some much needed alone time. Afterall, it must get old being blamed for her clepto habit. Enjoy the time alone with the grandparents. But, like your Aunt Carlee said, I bet you'll be glad to have your playmate back soon.
Post a Comment