So everyone is talking about a new baby, but I haven't seen anything yet. In fact, the most evidence I have seen of a baby brother is in mom: her belly got smaller and her lap got bigger - seemingly overnight.
There is something strange going on, though. For the past 5 or 6 days mom and dad have been making sure I spend time with everyone but them. I love playing with grandmas, grandpa and cousins, but it would be nice to spend some quality time with mom and dad. If a little dude is responsible for this he better watch out. He doesn't know who he's messing with.
Tonight Hannah was bragging that she got to see baby brother. So now I guess it's a total conspiracy against me. Dad showed me some pictures of a little baby, but until they bring him home I'm still skeptical.
March 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
G, I'm with you. I haven't seen a baby yet either and I won't be convinced until I see him. If he does in fact come home soon, I think you'll be in for a total lifestyle change little buddy. You're gonna have to share your room with him soon and you probably won't get quite as much time to yourself. But, I would suggest making him your friend, cause from the pictures, he looks like a pretty cool dude. The two of you could get all the ladies if you stick together. :)
If you think you're confused, join the me. Mom's been telling me about your baby brother but I'm yet to see this new guy (these dumb adults can't even figure out how to fool us, though changing his name every day or so has made it tricky). I will say I've been looking at the pictures and it looks like he's got some pretty sweet binky action going on...they've even taped it to him to make sure it doesn't fall out. What I wouldn't give...
Anyway, it was super fun having you over yesterday, even if mom did make me share my zucchini bread. My advice: if this new guy starts invading your space too much, first remind him and the parentals that you came first, then threaten to leave and come join me in the ball tent. Hope you're feeling better and we'll see you around.
Post a Comment