Watch!
.jpg)
Watch!
.jpg)
Watch!
.jpg)
Watch!
.jpg)
Watch!
.jpg)
The key is persistance. And once you have their attention you have to follow through with something that's worth watching. That's easier said than done.
Sometimes I do stuff that really isn't that interesting just to stall until I come up with something truly facinating. I think dad's on to me, though. In fact, last night he was flat out mocking me. But I don't mind. At least I've got his attention.
3 comments:
Buddy, I know it's been hard with a new brother around. He has taken a lot of attention, but you have been a trooper and I still love you more than ever. I love watching you do new things. You are such a funny little boy.
G - I have witnessed this plea for attention and I must say, it works. You asked me to watch and I did just that. You're too cute not to watch, but I think you better give your parents a break once in a while. Your energy could wear them out bud...then what would you do?
Don't worry about the attention thing, you're a lot more interesting right now than Dylan because you actually do stuff. Just a warning though, when he gets a little older, be careful what you do to and around him because if it's anything like it was with me, you will be the one to get in trouble...it's no longer cute when you have a little brother blaming you for everything.
Post a Comment