I realize it has been ages since I have written on this site, but when one likes to talk so much what's the point in writing. I can't type remotely as fast as I can talk. But since mom and dad seem to be tired of listening to me (they say I wear them out) I thought I would spend a couple minutes remembering how to write.
So much has happened over the past 3 or 4 months. I don't even know where to start. Here's a quick rundown of some key events.
- We went on a trip to San Diego. That was a blast. I loved riding with grandma and grandpa in their new car, and I saw tons of fun animals. I'll post some pics as soon as I find where dad stored them on the hard drive.
- Dylan is crawling now. He keeps chasing me. This wouldn't be such a problem, but he's stealthy in spite of his size. The kid is a weed. He weighs only a few pounds less than I do, so if he catches me off guard it can be a good wrestle.
- I got a new cousin. Maggie came to live with Aunt Carlee and Uncle Kory. She's cute, but I need a little more interaction. I'm sure she'll be running around with us soon. I want to put her in a stroller and take her outside so she can watch me ride my bike.
- Hannah started preschool a few weeks ago. It's cool that I get some alone time with mom a couple times a week, but she usually tries to put me down for a nap during that time so I'm not sure what the deal is there. It's still nice not to have sister in the house sometimes.
- I've become friends with Tage. He's my twin brother from down the street. We even have the same same bikes. We like to throw rocks from his driveway onto the neighbor's lawn. Apparently that's not a desirable behavior, though, so I don't recommend it. Well, I do and I don't. It's fun if you can stand the adults getting on your case about it.
- I'll have to get some good pictures or videos posted. I've really grown up over the past few months.
Well, that's enough for now. I have to go talk to someone. My mouth is getting restless.
Bye.
4 comments:
G - It's about time you got back to blogging. I have missed hearing from you, but it sounds like you've had a lot going on lately. Last time I saw you I was shocked at how much you talked, so I think I can understand why your parents needed a little break. If you ever need to use up some more words, just give me a call and you can talk to me, okay?
It might be a while before Maggie can run around with you, but I'm sure she'd like to learn how to play ball from the pro, so keep up your skills so you can teach her some moves.
Yeah! I knew you'd come back sooner or later...unfortunately for all of us it was later rather than sooner. I can't wait to see all the cool pictures you have from your summer adventures. Also, try not to disappear for such a long time next time.
Glad to see you back on the blog roll. I too, have missed reading about your daily or weekly adventures. And I love to hear you talk. Call me anytime.
G, where did you go? I miss reading about what's going on with you. Hope to hear from you soon.
Post a Comment