June 18, 2007

Thanks for the party and presents


Last night some of my cousins and grandma and grandpa came over for my birthday party. It was loads of fun. We had a good dinner with corn on the cob (my favorite) and some good cake and brownies. Aunt Staci made the cake and it looked like a soccer ball. It tasted as good as it looked. Thanks Staci.

I got some cool presents, like a baseball pitching machine so I won't have to deal with dad's pitching anymore, a drawing thing and a big pack of bubble solution, a drum kit and a nice towel thing. Thanks to everyone for the gifts. I wish Hannah could understand that they were given to me, effectively making them mine. I realize sharing is encouraged, but I thought it was a volutary thing. Hannah assumes that what's hers is hers and what's mine is hers, too. She's a pest, a bug that needs squished.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

G - That is one neat cake! I bet it was hard for you to eat it rather than kick it...or, maybe not. When is it ever hard to eat cake? Unless, of course, you don't eat your dinner. Then it becomes challenging to get that coveted piece of cake. Happy Birthday again and make sure to eat your dinner tonight so you can get some dessert. You need to bulk up boy so you can start playing sports with the big kids. :)

Michelle said...

She is a little bigger than you but one day you might outgrow her and that motto might be switched up a bit. Have fun with all your new cool toys and try to have your parents teach Hannah about asking

Kay B. Pierce said...

G.
You are such a big boy now. I love the cake. I hope it was as good to eat as it was to look at. Thanks for inviting me to have pizza with you.