January 06, 2007

5 things you don't know about me

Well, normally I hate divulging secrets about myself, but since Aunt Carlee tagged me I have no choice but to respond.

  1. I'm an ultimate fighter on the weekends. Don't let my size fool you; I pack a punch that can make grown men cry. Ask dad. I like to study moves from legends like Steven Segal and Chuck Norris.
  2. I fear nothing. OK, some of you may know this, but there is really nothing I am afraid of. If I ever look or act afraid, it's really just a sign that I'm bored. Entertain me and my mood will change.
  3. I have an IQ of 158. I hate spilling this one because now people will expect more from me. I think we should expect more from parents, teachers and politicians.
  4. I like salsa, but not any other sauces. I can't explain this one. That's just the way it is.
  5. I'm not naive. Mom and dad may be able to fool Hannah, but I know what they are doing when they lock me out of their bedroom and tell us to go watch Dora. They're planning my big 2-year birthday party.

Ok, that's all I'm willing to disclose at this time. I tag Kaydee, Maelynn, Hannah and Spencer.

2 comments:

FidFam said...

G, Thanks for the invite. I told mom I didn't want to be left out of a challenge (from a younger cousin, no less) and the big tears I mustered convinced her I needed a blog. I can't guarantee I'll post as often as you because I take long naps and really like to play with my new kitchen, but I'll try my best. Come visit me: http://www.lilbugspeaks.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

G,
I believe you're exactly right....They're planning your birthday party. I'm expecting a huge bash with ponies, cotton candy, churros, and pizza. And frankly, G, you also should expect no less with the amount of time they're probably putting into the party planning. :)