February 22, 2007

Cool candy kid

There are a lot of cool and fun time-wasting applications on the web these days. One such app can be found at www.becomeanmm.com. Here you see what you would look like if you were an M&M candy. I took a few minutes to create candy replicas of me, sister, dad and mom. It was impossible to capture the true coolness that I naturally exude, but I made do with what I had to work with. I think you'll agree that dad looks better as an M&M.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right you are my friend. Your dad looks tons cooler as an M&M. Hannah looks pretty good also with that ice cream cone in her hand. I tried this application a while back but couldn't find one with hair like mine. Oh well. Now I want some M&Ms.

Michelle said...

It's a spittin' image of your Papa.