Ok, I know a few days ago I promised a picture of my new bike, but I have been so busy riding it that I haven't had time to upload it. Well, that and I haven't wanted to sit still long enough for dad to take a picture. Finally I told him just to get the video camera and catch me in action.
So, for your viewing pleasure I give you both a picture and a brief clip. (I look a bit miffed in the picture because dad made me stop for the pic). As for the video, dad caught me when I was looking for bugs on the sidewalk, so I was going a bit slow. My average speed is much faster.
I love my bike, and if it weren't so hot outside I would be out riding right now. Thanks mom and dad; it's the best birthday present ever!
3 comments:
G - That is awesome! Your new bike looks like tons of fun and you ride just like a pro. Did you find any bugs?
Totally sweet bike, G! You look great riding it, just be careful and have fun!
Hey G-
Mom just showed me this movie. It looks way fun to ride your bike. I had been asking for one myself but found it is much more fun to let mom and dad do the work and pull me in my trailer. Anyway, where's your helmet? See you later.
~Bug
Post a Comment