June 11, 2007

I'm the birthday boy!


Today's my birthday. I'm 2. I don't know what that means, really, but that's what everyone keeps asking and telling me. When it comes to birthdays, you can call me what you want as long as you follow it up with a present and a piece of cake (not necessarily in that order).


Mom said we can have pizza for dinner tonight since it's my favorite food. That'll be cool. I wonder if she has invited any friends. Dad will say that having him there is all the party a kid could want. He's a bit delusional that way, but I usually play along.


So I'm really curious to find out what cool presents mom and dad got me. I hope it's something that Hannah won't want to play with. She's kind of a pain. I mean, it's not like I ever want to play with her dolls. Well, hardly ever.


I just realized that blogging is no way to spend a birthday. I gotta go play. If mom and dad come through with some cool gifts I'll post another entry tomorrow with pictures. Everyone call and sing happy birthday to me today. Bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday G! I hope you enjoy your pizza for dinner and the cool presents that your mom and dad are sure to give you!

Allie said...

Happy Birthday G! I love you so much. I have loved having you in our family. You bring so much happiness. You are such a good little boy and so good at sharing. I hope your birthday is a good one and I look forward to many more to come. I love you.