November 17, 2006

More pudding please!

I have a reputation around the house of being pretty finicky when it comes to eating. But I really, really like pudding.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who lets you get away with such behavior? You are pretty darn cute! Love you! mom

Anonymous said...

G - Did you get any of that pudding in your mouth? How did you manage to get it on your forehead? You're starting to remind me of grandpa Bruce when he would eat corn. :) You're cute even with a pudding face G!

Michelle said...

My, my...I guess the ol' apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. This looks like your dad at any number of work related eating events. Keep up the good work Garrett! It's good to see a hardy eater.

Ryan said...

I'm a hardy eater when it comes to sweets - a hardly eater for all other things.