November 28, 2006

Holiday cookies

Yesterday I asked mom if we could make some holiday cookies shaped like candy canes, trees and stars. I thought it would be a great activity for just mom and her boy, but it wasn't long before sister and her friend jumped in and started 'helping'. Too many little hands in the cookie dough. It was all I could do to maintain control of the roller.

In the end, there were a ton of cookies. I showed dad how to apply the frosting, but I didn't trust him to do it himself. He's kinda messy when it comes to stuff like that.

I love cookies. I like to lick all the frosting off first and then stuff the entire naked cookie in my little mouth. Mom gets a big kick out of it. Oh, the things I do for my fans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that the pits when other people spoil your quality time with mom? You look pretty disgruntled about your little helpers. Well, G, you better get as much quality time as you can right now before your new brother joins the scene.

I'm one of your biggest fans, so keep up the good work. :)