November 13, 2006

My favorite game


Being a toddler I am for the most part easily amused. Sometimes my enthusiasm isn't obvious due to my very effective and stoic poker-face. I get a kick out of people trying their best to get a reaction out of me - only to receive my blank stare in response.
But if there is one person that can get me excited it's my dad. He just does the coolest things.
One day I saw him lying on the ground throwing a ball up toward the ceiling. It soon became clear to me that this is the greatest game ever. Now I love to get my ball and tell dad to lie down so I can lie on his chest like in this picture mom took of us. He throws the ball up high and when it bounces off the ceiling I try to catch it. It's quite a thrill and a challenge because I have to compete with dad's ape-like arms and sister's constant interference. But I'm always up for a challenge. And this game always makes me laugh. That's why they call me G.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

G - I knew you were doing your stoic poker-face for a reason. Well, it works. I can't resist your quiet "ugh" when you point to some fruit snacks or a ball. I give into it every time.

Keep making your dad play ball with you. Chicks dig guys with skills like that.

Ryan said...

thanks aunt Carlee. Thanks for all the treats and stuff. I liked playing with your toy potatoes, too. Tell Kory hi for me.

Michelle said...

Ask your dad about his "this is the dumbest conversation I have ever had" face that he uses at work. It could be good material for you in the future.

PS...you are about the cutest little boy ever.